We are your “Complete Niche” Golf School, Club Fitting and Training Facility!
Private Golf Lessons feature our state-of-the-art “On-Range Video Studio” with Swing View Pro golf training software, Accusport Vector and ES14 launch monitor for flight data, and SwingByte 2 for impact analysis.
All private lessons are one hour long and taught in our on-range video studio with Swing View Pro Computer training software. Also includes a Student CD with swings, notes and practice assignments. Lesson are typically scheduled 1-2 weeks apart and are available in individually or in packages of 3, 5 or 10.
What to expect during your first private golf lesson in the On-Range Video Studio:
- Complete Student Profile Form to get background information on you and the status of your game.
- Warm up, then hit a series of shots with a mid-iron (6 or 7 iron) which are recorded from both front and down the line cameras.
- Critique your swing with the instructor using the Swing View Pro golf training software to determine a swing baseline to start. It is important to understand corrections that need to be made as well as what to leave alone.
- Begin making corrections and understanding how they will affect the swing and ball flight.
- Use drills and training aids to reinforce changes
- Receive a student CD with swings, notes and practice assignments to review between lessons.
- Lessons are scheduled approximately 2 weeks apart to give you ample time to work on the swing change.
- We stress that all students are able to assess their ball flight and know in their own swing what corrections or adjustments need to be made.
- Additional drills and instructional videos can be found on YouTube.com/ChuckWillPGA.
- Lessons may be purchased individually or in series of 3, 5 or 10 blocks.
- Parallel Training… as the swing becomes more consistent, short game, putting and scoring techniques are introduced to help narrow the gap between and good round and a bad one.
Contact us for more information