On Range State-of-the-Art Studio With Video Swing Analysis
Our On Range Video Studio and Teaching Facility is located on the tee line at Dulles Golf Center & Sports Park. The On Range Video Studio provides the following for a comprehensive golf swing analysis:
- Student’s golf swing is filmed and digitized through our Swing View Pro computer program and shown on a 23″ Flat Screen Monitor
- The split screen permits the instructor to show comparisons of the student’s swing with PGA Tour Professionals
- Graphics are utilized with drawing capabilities to illustrate golf swing errors
- The student receives a personalized CD of their swing along with a student version of the Swing View Pro computer program. Also included are notes from the instructor with a list of practice assignments.
- “Swing Watch Live” allows students to view rehearsal swings on a floor monitor.